Yummy Yarns

17 October 2007
Recently, my good friends J and S gave me a gift certificate to THE LOOPY EWE!!!

I umm-ed and ahh-ed for awhile (so many beautiful colourways, how do you choose?) before ordering...



2 skeins of ShibuiKnits in the "Marine" colourway and a skein of Zen String Bambewe in the "Linen" colourway.

Both yarns are 'new-to-me' and they're simply gorgeous! I found both yarns to be exactly the colours I'd expected and dealing with The Loopy Ewe was an absolute pleasure. Totally hassle-free!

I also ordered "Millicent", a CookieA pattern. The way the ribbing swoops across the foot has me fascinated. I'm looking forward to trying it.

I don't yet know which socks these yarns want to be, so feel free to make suggestions.

Thanks again S & J! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

17.10.07 :: ::
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink