I'm back...

13 August 2007
to about 95%, I think. I'm eons (well, maybe more like a month) behind in email and blogging, so I'm hoping to catch up this week *fingers crossed*.

Wow! Ms SocksForMum nominated me as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger"! Thank you Rebecca, it's much appreciated and very exciting.

Big thanks to Meg & Debby for hosting the Tour de France KAL. I had a blast, and I'm looking forward to next year. Thanks ladies!

Congrats to Cadel Evans for a marvellous TdF; such grit and determination to get up those climbs! He's now officially the first Australian cyclist to make it onto the podium (ie finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd) for the Tour de France. I hope he's managed to have a well-earned break!

I have managed to squeeze in some knitting (see next post for details).

Labels: ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

13.8.07 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I'm so glad you enjoyed the TDFKAL! It was great to have you sprinting along with us! Debby and I have already been scheming for next year...

    By Blogger Meg, on 14 August, 2007  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink