Catching Up

30 June 2007
I have several pics and several finished objects to share...



You may remember these... we finally remembered to snap a picture. They were a birthday gift for my friend R, and she loves them.
Yarn: Hot Socks (I'd have to hunt up the ballband for additional details)
Needles: 2.5mm
Pattern: my own


Here's my FIRST FINISHED crochet item!



The photo doesn't show off the colours well, but it's the clearest we could get.
Yarn: Anchor Magicline Cotton
Pattern: From R's crocheted dishcloths book (I'll have to get the details)


My "snappy" socks...



They're finally finished, thanks to the arrival of some Knit Picks DPNs.
Yarn: Opal Lollipop
Needles: 2.5mm & 2.25mm DPNs

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

30.6.07 :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink