2 x Finished Objects

15 June 2007
I've been keeping busy both knitting and crocheting, so here are a couple of pictures to show you some of what I've been up to...

My second-ever crocheted item ~



It's a dishcloth made using Anchor Magicline. To begin with I had some trouble figuring out the pattern, but thanks to IM help from J and phone help (and in-person assistance) from R, I finally got it all figured out! As R pointed out, my gauge did get a little looser the further I went. (Apparently I'm a tight crocheter... which makes sense as I'm a tighter knitter too).


A knitted object...



It's a baby hat (0-3 months) for a SnB friend who's about to have her first baby.

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

15.6.07 :: ::
3 Comments:
  • I love baby hats in variegated yarn - sooo cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 18 June, 2007  
  • That crocheted dish cloth looks good. Now you can choose whether to knit or crochet the one for the Dish Rag Tag. Loving that little hat.

    By Blogger Sue H, on 21 June, 2007  
  • That's some great crocheting for such a beginner! I'd never have guessed it was your second item. And a wicked cute hat, too!

    By Blogger Dharmafey, on 24 June, 2007  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink