What am I knitting?

12 April 2007
Haven't posted much lately but I have been knitting when I've had some spare moments.

1. The "snappy" socks (so called because they led to my needle crisis ~ waiting on needles to finish these)




2. A birthday gift for a friend. They're almost done, she just needs to try them on so I can measure where to start the toe decreases.




3. Bloomin' Feet socks for my swap pal. They're my first L A C E socks! I'm down to the heels, so they should be finished soon too.
(No picture but I need to take one)

Labels: ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

12.4.07 :: ::
7 Comments:
  • sounds like you've been getting in lots of knitting time!

    By Blogger clothesknit, on 12 April, 2007  
  • Looks like you have been busy knitting socks - I love knitting sokcs too & have a few socks in progress - just enjoy the therapeutic feeling of knitting round & round. Happy sock knitting.

    By Blogger Ann, on 14 April, 2007  
  • I don't know what kind of needles you are using that broke, but several of the companies are good about replacing them if they do break. Brittany Birch will replace broken needles and so will Crystal Palace. Your socks look wonderful. I love the colors.

    By Blogger monica, on 15 April, 2007  
  • You've been doing some really beautiful work lately - I really love the socks, they look so pretty in those great colourways!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 15 April, 2007  
  • Those socks look great. You have been a busy girl.

    By Blogger Sue H, on 17 April, 2007  
  • looking forward to seeing those lacey socks~ the others are coming out nicely too.

    By Blogger Teyani, on 18 April, 2007  
  • I should send you my sock yarn stash - you'd get through it a lot quicker than me ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 18 April, 2007  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink