Thanks

22 March 2007


A huge "thanks" to Ms Yarnivorous who kindly picked up a ball of Tofutsies, at the Stitches & Craft Show, for me! Bon Voyage and have fun!

Secondly, many thanks for all of the comments and suggestions about 2.25mm bamboo DPNs. I'm particularly delighted to hear that Clover make a 2.25mm (thanks Harriet!). I'm going to follow up on all of them and, at this stage, I think I'll try some of the different brands you mentioned in order to find "my favourite". TYVM.

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

22.3.07 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Can't wait to see how that yarn knits up - so intriguing! (And a belated thanks on the engagement wishes - we couldn't be happier.)

    By Blogger Theresa, on 01 April, 2007  
  • That yarn looks lovely, will be waiting to see how it knits up.

    By Blogger Sue H, on 03 April, 2007  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink