Look what I have...

06 March 2007


I "special ordered" it from my favourite bookseller (thanks H!) and hot-footed it into town to collect it. I love it. The hard part is trying to decide what to knit first! LOL

It may seem I haven't been knitting much lately, but I have. Firstly there was a pair of "secret" socks that I wasn't able to blog about and tonight I've just finished a pair of socks for myself.

Pics and details to follow in the next couple of days.

So, what's everyone been up to? What's on your needles?

Labels: , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

6.3.07 :: ::
6 Comments:
  • i'm still on the fence about the book -- let me know what you think!

    By Blogger clothesknit, on 07 March, 2007  
  • I have that book on my list...especially after I joined the Favorite Socks KAL. I'm knitting the Retro Rib socks that are in the book, but I'm knitting them from the Interweave Knits magazine they were in. They have LONG been on my list. In fact, the very first skein of yarn I purchased was for this sock. It was too hard for me back then but now it is easy-peasy.

    By Blogger Rebecca, on 07 March, 2007  
  • I like the look of that book. I already have Sensational Knitted Socks, but that looks more like what I'm looking for as I love lacy socks.
    How would I get it? I'm in Melbourne.

    By Blogger Sue H, on 07 March, 2007  
  • argh, you beast getting that book! I want, even if I do have at least one of the patterns by the looks of things.
    I won't be doing ISE4 - did ISE3 and that was traumatic - finding out I am allergic to alpaca whilst spinning and knitting alpaca and getting sent a teensy tiny alpaca scarf....

    By Blogger yarnivorous, on 07 March, 2007  
  • I'm still waiting for my copy! after all the photos grumperina posted, I had to have this book!

    By Blogger Teyani, on 07 March, 2007  
  • Let me know what you think about the book, it's on my wishlist and I'm *this* close to ordering it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 07 March, 2007  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink