A prize & STR pic

25 January 2007
Recently I won a prize in a contest kmkat was holding on her blog. I had a choice of prizes and chose...



A gorgeous skein of Sophie's Toes Sock Yarn in the "Handsome Park Ranger" colourway.

Thanks kmkat!

I know I'll knit socks, but for the moment I'm not sure what pattern/design I'll use. I'll know it when I see it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The other day I posted a pic of my STR socks. It was an overcast and rainy day and the photo was taken indoors, with a flash. I promised to take a "sunlight" one and here it is...



Yarn: Socks That Rock (STR) in "Seal Rock"
[Received from Karen in a swap]
Pattern: My own. Ribbed leg and eye of partridge heel flaps
Needles: 2.50mm Clover bamboo DPNs

Labels: , , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

25.1.07 :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink