07/2 ~ STR Socks

21 January 2007


Yarn: Socks That Rock (STR) in "Seal Rock"
[Received from Karen in a swap]
Pattern: My own. Ribbed leg and eye of partridge heel flaps
Needles: 2.50mm Clover bamboo DPNs

Thoughts: STR is LOVELY to work with. It doesn't split at all and creates a lovely dense, yet very soft, fabric. I can definitely see why it's as popular as it is. I am now a fan.

Thanks again Karen!

*Apologies for the quality of the photograph. Due to the weather change we've had this week (the cooler weather and lots of rain has been most welcome!) the sun has been hiding behind all the clouds which means that this is an indoor shot, with flash. As soon as I can, I'll grab an outdoor, daylight shot.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

21.1.07 :: ::
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink