Nearly done!

29 May 2006
My SYAC Spring Feet Sock Swap socks are nearly finished! So far I've got 2 legs, 2 heel flaps, 2 heels, 2 gussets, 1 foot and half a foot. Just need to finish that foot and then knit 2 toes and kitchener them closed. Hopefully this will all happen tomorrrow (Tuesday). Then they'll jump into a quick bath and be ready to post on Thursday!

I'm really enjoying knitting these socks. I'm liking the colours, the yarn, the needles and the pattern. I'm going to have to knit a pair for myself!

Once they're done I'll take a picture.

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

29.5.06 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Can't wait to see them! Glad you are still alive :-)

    http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Rebecca, on 30 May, 2006  
  • Thanks Rebecca!

    They're all finished, so I'll take pics in the daylight tomorrow, as I'm never satisfied with pictures of socks when I take them using the flash.

    *happy dancing*

    By Blogger OzKnitter, on 31 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink