Feeling better

11 April 2006
today. The back's down to "achy" from "excruciating pain" and though I still have a cold at least I'm not sneezing every other minute!

I finally managed to get the socks finished (YAY!). As it's already dark here, I'll take a photo in the daylight tomorrow, to get a true representation of the colours.

I'm unsure what to start next. I have been trying to decide how I want to knit the wool I got from Marta's (blue/purple one). I *think* it just wants to be plain stocking stitch. I tried baby cables, but they're really not visible. Anyone have any pattern suggestions?

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

11.4.06 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Hope you start getting better soon. I really recommend a 2 X 2 rib all the way down the leg part - this makes a really good fitting sock.

    By Blogger Marg B, on 11 April, 2006  
  • Thanks Maggie! I am feeling better, but now I'm really croaky LOL.

    Thanks too for the 2 x 2 rib suggestion. I'm going to knit a test patch and try out some different patterns to see what will/won't show up with the yarn

    By Blogger OzKnitter, on 12 April, 2006  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink