Still alive... barely

10 April 2006
I've been away from home for a week, back last night and now I've the cold to end all colds. Sneezes galore! Which only serve to aggravate the lower back pain which arrived on Friday *sigh*

Not much knitting progress lately. I'm STILL knitting the same socks. One just needs the toe grafted and the other I'm working on the toe. (Have frogged these toes a few times, in an effort to make the socks long enough). Hopefully I'll be able to finish them tonight.

I did finish the scarf for the KOGO project but I forgot to take a photo of it once it was finished! Oops. It was about 15cm and 1.5m long and seemed to take me forever to knit. I'm not sure why.

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

10.4.06 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • hope you are feeling better soon. can't wait to see the socks when they are done! x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 10 April, 2006  
  • Thanks. I am feeling better today and I've just finished the socks too!

    By Blogger OzKnitter, on 11 April, 2006  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink