Cloth & Soap Swap 2 ~ Parcel Received

15 June 2008
I took part in the second Australian Cloth & Soap Swap (Ravelry group). My pal was Vicki/redgum and she sent me...



a lovely washcloth in a soft green cotton as well as a shampoo bar and a soap bar. Both the soap and the shampoo are gorgeous and are handmade by Vicki!

Many thanks Vicki. All three have been used already and the cloth is the perfect size to be used as a face cloth and the fragrances divine.

Labels: , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

15.6.08 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Lovely cloth. I missed out on signing up for this swap.

    By Blogger Ann, on 18 June, 2008  
  • Hey, you've received some lovely things!

    hope I can keep up the good work as your Aussie swap 3 partner....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 29 June, 2008  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink