FCS3

17 May 2008
I recently participated in Favorite Color Swap 3. My pal was Starfish and I last week, I received this wonderful package!



- notecards
- a couple of pens
- a crochet hook
- a bar of Lindt chocolate (YUM!)
- 2 skeins of "Faded Denim" Sugar 'n Cream cotton
- a skein of "Adjacent to Blue" MonkeyToes Sock yarn
- a sock bag, made especially for me by Starfish!

This was a fun swap, and Starfish really ‘nailed’ me. Sock yarn, cotton, colourful pens, note cards and chocolate (yummmm) are some of my favourite things!

Many thanks Starfish! Big thanks too to Nichole for hosting a great swap.

Labels: , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

17.5.08 :: ::
3 Comments:
  • What a great package! I'm so glad it finally got there.


    You're welcome for hosting! I hope you'll join the next round!

    By Blogger Nichole D., on 17 May, 2008  
  • That looks like a fun swap! I can't believe the chocolate survived long enough for you to photograph it.

    By Blogger smariek, on 18 May, 2008  
  • Hi there Ozknitter - can you have a look at the Ravelry Australian forum, the swap thread - I need to know more about what you want!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 20 May, 2008  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink