FO ~ Fingerless Mitts

22 January 2008
Here's the first of those "FO from 2007"...

I whipped these up for my friend S, who lives in a place that gets very, very cold (so cold I can't even begin to fathom it) each winter. She wanted a dark colour so that she could wear them to work.




Yarn: Filatura di Crosa Zara (Ravelry link) in a Charcoal colour (must find the ball band) x 1 ball
Needles: 4mm DPNs
Pattern: My own

Thoughts: Zara is so beautiful. The colours are rich and gorgeous and it's fabulous to knit with.

Verdict: She says she loves them, so I'm happy :D

PS ~ apologies for the crappy photo, I only snapped one before I posted them off, so I'll see if S can take one

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

22.1.08 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • The mitts are nice & I am sure they will keep your friend warm - it's so thoughtful of you. Thanks for organising the cloth & soap swap - I have just joined!

    By Blogger Ann, on 25 January, 2008  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink