Socks #14/2007

10 November 2007




Elegance Socks/Elegance Socks
by Anni Design/Anni Design
from Sockamania Club Knitalong/Sockamania Club Knitalong

Yarn: 4ply Merino & Cashmere sock (old version) from The Knittery/The Knittery

Needles: 3.00mm & 2.50mm DPNs

Modifications: I wanted the cabling to run down the back and front of the leg, instead of down the side of the leg, so I adjusted the pattern accordingly. I used my standard heel and toe.

Thoughts: I really enjoyed knitting this pattern and I think the yarn compliments the pattern beautifully. They're a perfect fit.


*Note: Where I've listed two links, the second link is the Ravelry link.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

10.11.07 :: ::
6 Comments:
  • A lovely pair of socks - the Knittery's yarn is so lovely & I love knitting with it too.

    By Blogger Ann, on 11 November, 2007  
  • I think I just found another blog/KAL for you:

    http://tinyurl.com/24vtj4

    Enjoy!

    By Blogger Moorecat, on 11 November, 2007  
  • they look lovely all finished - I do love that colour!

    By Blogger kgirlknits, on 12 November, 2007  
  • you weren't kidding when you said you like to knit socks! your socks are fantastic. I think I will have to have a crack at some soon... all i need is red white and black sock yarn so they will match my St Kilda footy scarf!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 24 November, 2007  
  • What beautiful socks! I love the color!!!

    By Blogger Elinor, on 17 January, 2008  
  • Oh these are so beautiful: lovely stitches and a Beautiful colour!!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, on 17 January, 2008  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink