I was tagged!

26 October 2007
Cindylou tagged me.

Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I love to read and I just finished Creation In Death by JD Robb. (J told me I had to add this because it would make lots of people jealous, particularly in the US).

2. I dislike pink.

3. I've lived in the same city for all of my life.

4. I've never smoked, probably because my Grandfather was a very heavy smoker and he died of lung cancer.

5. I've never knitted myself a jumper/sweater.

6. I'm an excellent procrastinator.

7. I frequently use my DPNs as "straights"

8. I love wearing Crocs.

Man was this hard!

If you'd like to play, reply via comment or send me an email and I'll tag you.

Labels:


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

26.10.07 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink