FO ~ Hhat

27 November 2008
I finished this before the winter cold set in. It's a "warm hat" for a little friend of mine and it was worn all winter.





Pattern: I knew what I wanted and I couldn't find a pattern, so I made it up as I went along.

Yarn: Shepherd Colour 4 Me (Ravelry link). Colours: #4988 (blue) & #4989 (variegated blues & green). Yarn held double (1 strand of each) throughout.

Needles: 6mm (body of the hat & 5.5mm for the earflaps and i-cord.

Thoughts: A quick and fun knit. My little friend loved it and wore it all winter, which is about the best endorsement possible.

Labels: , , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

27.11.08 :: ::
4 Comments:
  • That is such a lovely hat and how clever to knit with the two different strands, I was looking closely at the colours trying to work out how it was done. I should have just read first!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 27 November, 2008  
  • Looks really nice & warm on your little friend. Great job.

    By Blogger Ann, on 28 November, 2008  
  • It is lovely and extremely cute...

    Debs (newdknit)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 28 November, 2008  
  • That is a wonderful colorway for that cute hat!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 02 December, 2008  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink