Misc

15 November 2006
Yay, it's pouring rain here! We need lots of rain (currently most of Australia is in a severe drought) and it's even better than it's raining whilst I'm inside lol.

What've I been up to? I'm on a podcast kick at the moment. Lime & Violet are a riot! It's a knitting podcast, but they regularly digress, plus they LOVELOVELOVE sock yarn so be prepared to drool if you go and look at the links/yarn they talk about (says she who also loves sock yarn, like you didn't know that about me LOL).

Cast-on is an old favourite and I've been catching up on the early episodes that I'd missed.

I've also discovered a new knitting podcast, Sticks & String by David Reidy. Who's David? He's an Aussie knitter, and I'm really enjoying listening to an Aussie talking about knitting.

Knittingwise, I'm knitting myself a pair of socks (socks, what a surprise) from a ball of the new Opal Huddertwasser. One leg's done and the other's about 2/3s done.

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

15.11.06 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Its been raining in New Jersey too - and I could really use a sunny day! I have been listening to Sticks and String as well and love it! He does a great job.

    By Blogger Jeanne, on 15 November, 2006  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink