Secret knitting ~ revealed

22 October 2006
Recently I undertook some secret knitting.

Here's what I made...



Socks!
Yarn: Opal Rainforest Doctorfish
Needles: 2.5mm Bamboo DPNs
Pattern: My standard sock pattern with an eye of partridge heel flap

They've winged their away across the globe, from here to there and here they are on the surprised, but very happy, recipient's feet! (Note the stripes match pefectly! That did threaten to drive me insane LOL)



Look how well they fit!



Note: Ignore the date on the photos, somebody fiddled with their camera and now they can't reset the date LOL

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

22.10.06 :: ::
7 Comments:
  • OMG, they are so nice!! It's important to me that stripes match, and you did a great job. They remind me of spring, with their Easter-y colors, and of course it's spring there, isn't it.

    Linda in Maine

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 22 October, 2006  
  • They´re beautiful!!! I love the colors!

    I am currently working on some Opal Zebra socks for my brother. They are cool but not colorful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 22 October, 2006  
  • Very nice! I always make sure my stripes match exactly. I'm anal that way!

    By Blogger lexa, on 23 October, 2006  
  • Wonderful socks - you paid a lot of attention to your stripes, kudos to you!

    By Blogger RheLynn, on 23 October, 2006  
  • Great socks - very impressive on matching the stripes!

    By Blogger Jeanne, on 23 October, 2006  
  • Thanks for the compliments :o)

    She's not a knitter but she "gets" how much is involved in knitting them and I know she's delighted with them, and that makes it all worthwhile.

    By Blogger OzKnitter, on 25 October, 2006  
  • Those are really nice!! :) What kind of ribbing is that?

    By Blogger Saffron, on 26 October, 2006  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink