Regia Tibet Socks & Winner

29 October 2006


Yarn: Regia Tibet #4068
Needles: 2.25mm Bamboo DPNs (from Wondoflex)
Pattern: My own, standard 2x2 ribbed cuff and the remainder in stocking stitch/stockinette.

Verdict: They're very comfortable to wear. In hindsight (and if I'd seen the yarn in person before ordering it over the 'net) I would've have chosen a bolder colourway. The yarn is "made" of 4 strands... 3 strands are the striping colour and the fourth is black. Therefore the black serves to mute the overall striping.

The TimTams Competition:
The first person to correctly guess that I was using Regia Tibet was Monica. Congrats Monica! Please send me an email (ozknitter AT gmail DOT com) with your name and address and let me know if you'd like the Pink TimTams or if you'd prefer a different flavour.

Thanks for all the guesses! Hope that you all had fun playing and reading my blog at the same time.

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

29.10.06 :: ::
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink