- Are you religious?
- How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
On and off for 20+ years. Intermediate - Advanced
- Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting?
- Favorite color(s)?
Greens, blues, purples and reds
- Do you collect anything?
Can’t resist fun/new pens or socks with pictures of teddy bears on them
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals?
Cigarette smoke and some floral scents make me sneeze
- Do you have any pets?
- Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
- Cookies or Sweets?
Slight preference for sweets, but love both
- Do you knit socks?
Yes! (I mostly only knit socks)
- If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits)
Also knit/crochet dishcloths (I’m not a sweater knitter)
- Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do?
- Favorite holiday treats?
My mum’s shortbread (old family recipe)
- Favorite holiday smells?
Cranberry and vanilla
- Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate.
Christmas dinner/lunch, Christmas tree, gifts, cards and carols
- What are your favorite holiday traditions?
Wrapping presents on Christmas Eve while watching “Carols by Candlelight”, Christmas lunch/dinner and going to the cricket on Boxing Day (Dec 26)
- Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....”
Family and friends
- If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….?
- What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given?
O gosh… I’ve no idea!
- When do you start your Christmas?
Decorating? About 7 – 10 days prior. Celebrating? Christmas morning
- Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them?
Yes. I buy them
- What is your favorite Christmas dish?
Roast chicken (I don’t like turkey) with all the trimmings
- Carolers are at your door. What do you do?
I can honestly say we’ve never had carolers come to the door (I don’t think people go caroling here… I could be wrong though). I think I’d open the door and enjoy the singing
- When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
- Do you celebrate with family or friends or both?
Usually family, sometimes friends too
Please note: Australia has strict quarrantine laws, so please check what can/can't be mailed to Australia before you make/buy items to send.
Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved