Thank you Kathleen!

13 December 2008
Kathleen Taylor's blog is one I read regularly. She's an author, spinner, designer and very speedy knitter and I love to see what she's knitting. Recently I entered a competition on her blog and was lucky enough to win a copy of...



Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders: 101 Small Indulgences edited by Judith Durant, which contains one of Kathleen's designs!

This book is GORGEOUS!!! The projects all use one-skein of beautiful, luxury yarn (like cashmere & quivit). It's well presented and so pretty to look at. It's definitely inspiring!

Many thanks Kathleen. It's found a home on my "keepers shelf" and I'm looking forward to knitting several of the projects.

Labels: , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

13.12.08 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink