Patons & patterns x 2

16 July 2006
Firstly... hot off the Patons' press! Patons book #1255.



Socks in Jet!!! (middle image).

Also Inca (right) and Zhivago (left).

Jet is my favourite. It's a gorgeous 12ply wool & alpaca blend and I love the "mixed" colours. Hence I already had some balls handy (couldn't resist but wasn't sure what to do with them). Think I'll be making myself a pair (they've joined the ever-growing queue of socks I'd like to make for me LOL).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also, there was a discussion on Moth Heaven's blog about the lack of charted argyle sock patterns. Patons C46 features a charted argyle sock pattern for ladies and men using sock yarn (4ply/fingering weight)...



... so, check it out if you're looking for an argyle sock pattern.

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

16.7.06 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Phew, 12 ply socks would get the blood pumping! They look gorgeous.

    By Blogger Unknown, on 19 July, 2006  
  • I think they'd be really toasty. Given that it was 2 degrees here this morning, I think that I'd get some wear out of them lol. Just have to make them first.

    By Blogger OzKnitter, on 21 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink