Frustration personified!!!!

27 February 2006

Sorry it's blurry, but it's the clearest picture I can get with my damned camera! (Incidentally the yarn is actually blue and red, not blue and pink as it appears here.)

Now, I know it doesn't look like much, but this small patch of knitting represents HOURS of frustrating attempted pattern deciphering, pattern following, frogging, tinking, trying alternative patterns, crocheting and some actual knitting!

Current status? The damned thing needs frogging (AGAIN!!!!) because there are two holes in the knitting from where I M1, in the first round of increases. *sigh*

I need my head examined for wanting to knit ToeUp socks!!!!

Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

27.2.06 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink